Talemetry is proud to sponsor new research about how to optimize recruitment marketing from Brandon Hall Group, and we are honored to participate in a new webinar to unveil the findings.
Modern recruitment marketing strategies have resulted in improved candidate quality, new hire engagement, and time-to-hire for many organizations, according to the group’s 2017 Recruitment Marketing Study.
But some are not reaping those benefits because they are still in the developmental stage in their recruitment processes, or they have no recruitment marketing strategy at all.
How can organizations move the needle and improve their recruitment marketing practices? One example is sourcing – a majority of research respondents say they need sourcing tools (71%), social recruiting tools (72%), talent networks (64%), and other resources.
Join Brandon Hall Group’s Daria Friedman, Principal Analyst for Talent Acquisition, and Talemetry’s Ian Alexander, VP of Marketing, and Stephen Schwander, Talemetry’s Director of Client Solutions to get the latest research on recruitment marketing plus:
- A walk through Brandon Hall Group’s new recruitment marketing maturity model
- Leading practices for recruitment marketing
- The best metrics to use to assess progress
- Technology solutions that propel recruitment marketing effectiveness
- What technology buyers need from providers
The webinar takes place Thursday, April 27th at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern time. You can sign up here.
Each registrant will get a recorded version of the webinar, so sign up even if you can't attend.
- 2017 Recruitment Marketing Trends Survey
- Recruitment Advertising in the Digital Age
- Diversity Hiring Using a Recruitment Marketing Platform
- Recruitment Marketing Platform or New ATS?