2017 was a great year for recruitment marketing (and Talemetry). We are excited to be part of this innovative industry, helping to get more of the right candidates to the right jobs and drive organizational success. Here are six top influences that helped drive the maturity of recruitment marketing in 2017:
- Industry Focus. Aptitude Research introduced the first ever Recruitment Marketing Index which was a must read for anyone interested in building expertise on what recruitment marketing is, how it can benefit organizations, and who the leading vendors are. The report’s author, Madeline Laurano, is one of the most knowledgeable analysts covering the recruitment marketing space. Some of the key takeaways from the report:
- ATS satisfaction goes up as companies implement recruitment Marketing
- Recruitment marketing systems are experience solutions
- The modern recruiter is a modern marketer
- Companies with recruitment marketing platforms are twice as likely to have positive candidate experiences and three times more likely to have quality of hire above competitive benchmarks
It’s been an exciting year and we look forward to bringing new innovations in 2018 leading the recruitment marketing industry.
- Simplify Your Talent Acquisition for a Better Candidate Experience
- What's the Real Value of Recruitment Marketing?
- ROI of the Candidate Experience -- Highlights from Talent Board Webinar
- Global Recruitment Marketing Software is Different