Talemetry recently agreed to sponsor The Talent Board's Candidate Experience Awards for 2017. Talemetry's Silver Sponsorship showcases our commitment to helping employers understand the technologies and strategies that lead to a more positive, transparent, and insightful candidate experience from a candidate’s first interaction and throughout the application process, interview, disposition, and onboarding stages.
Talemetry's award winning recruitment marketing platform enables organizations to provide consumer quality candidate experiences, from initial online discovery all the way through to long term engagement and the hiring process. Talemetry clients are frequent CandE award winners.
We recognize The Talent Board's ground breaking work in not only running the award program, but providing their annual publication, detailing current candidate experience benchmarks, trends, and case studies.
At Talemetry, we wrote the book on candidate experience, and we've published candidate experience case studies for University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and University of Calgary. But no other organization has done more to promote positive candidate experiences in modern recruiting. This is an outcome that is as beneficial to recruiting organizations as it is to candidates.
Free Candidate Experience Workshops
As a sponsor, Talemetry will attend several CandE Award Regional Workshops throughout the US. Upcoming workshops include
- APRIL 4, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Dallas
- APRIL 6, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Fort Worth
- APRIL 11, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Chicago (Deloitte)
- APRIL 12, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Chicago (LaSalle)
- APRIL 25, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Philadelphia
- APRIL 27, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Cleveland
- MAY 8, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – DC Metro Area: McLean, VA
- MAY 15, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Duluth, GA
- MAY 25, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – NYC Area: Florham Park, NJ
- JUNE 6, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Toronto North
- JUNE 7, 2017 Candidate Experience Workshop – Toronto Downtown
Each half-day Talent Board workshop will be hosted by a Candidate Experience Award-winning company and includes a CandE winner keynote, interactive breakout exercises, and Talent Board candidate experience benchmark research. In addition, there will be multiple opportunities for networking with your peers.
These sessions will be conducted in the afternoons from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Seating is limited and registration is FREE for HR, talent acquisition, and recruiting professionals.
We hope to see you at one of these workshops. In the meantime, feel free to download Talemetry's free eBook, The Candidate Experience Handbook – How to Rev Up Recruiting Results by Delighting Candidates.