Talemetry’s spring release rolls out June 3 and, as usual, it’s packed with enhancements designed to provide more value to the Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform. The new release features Talemetry’s game-changing Auto Search feature that runs scheduled searches against internal and external candidate sources and automatically delivers qualified candidate profiles for filling currently open positions or building talent pipelines for the future.
Just set up your search criteria and get a good night’s sleep, recruiters, because you’ll wake up to a new crop of qualified candidates for your key positions. Based on your business rules, Talemetry runs those searches and adds candidates to open requisitions or to future hiring pipelines – 24/7. Plus, you’ll get notified when Auto Search finds candidates that meet your requirements.
Current talent supplies are tight and leading recruiting organizations are scrambling to evolve to more proactive outbound strategies. New Talemetry Auto Search marks a giant leap forward in the promise of truly automated sourcing.
Talemetry’s spring release also delivers dozens of specific enhancements across the Talemetry platform, focused around key strategic functionality. In addition to Auto Search, the new release enables organizations to:
- Increase candidate communication and sourcing success with new email automation. You can now configure Talemetry to automatically send any number of emails every time a candidate is added to a job or a folder.
- Convert more candidates with a mobile native, redesigned, and streamlined application process. We've made applying easier by adding an iCloud resume extraction option, improving inline error handling, adding expanded branding options, and more options to deploy the solution without redesigning your compliance workflows.
- Increase candidate engagement with one-click job notifications. Now candidates can turn any career site job search into an automated alert for future jobs with a simple click.
The Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s ATS to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and agencies
- Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), enabling centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations
Hundreds of leading recruiting organizations use Talemetry to get more of the right candidates and optimize their recruitment operations. The new release will be immediately available to all clients and prospective clients on June 3, 2016.