As Talemetry engages with hundreds of recruiting professionals at the HR Technology Conference and Exposition, one of the most frequent discussions is about our new pre-built integration with the iCIMS applicant tracking system.
This new integration syncs both past applicants and jobs with iCIMS to allow organizations to proactively and automatically source and engage internal and external talent pools with a single search, deliver consumer quality candidate experiences, and leverage mobile-optimized apply processes.
Talemetry’s award winning recruitment marketing platform has long been known for its deep integration with applicant tracking systems. The new pre-packaged integration makes it fast and easy for iCIMS clients to add advanced recruitment marketing capabilities, including:
- Candidate Attraction: Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and agencies
- Candidate Sourcing: Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases, and more
- Full Recruitment CRM, enabling centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations
Talemetry’s new integration is available immediately for iCIMS clients and allows them to implement advanced recruitment marketing capability, fully synced with their applicant tracking system.