Talemetry is happy to announce that customers of Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC, and formerly known as Taleo Enterprise Edition) can now increase applicant conversion rates for candidates in six different languages with Talemetry’s multi-language applications featuring resume parsing, social profile extraction, workflow management, and full application process analytics.
Talemetry worked closely with Oracle Product Management to provide a multi-language application parsing solution that helps meet the integration needs of OTAC customers.
Talemetry’s Apply Express Global solution has pre-built data integrations with OTAC to automatically serve up candidate friendly, multi-language applications for many non-English job requisitions.
Apply Express Global makes it easy for international and non-English speaking candidates to pre-fill job applications using resumes from their local computer or cloud storage as well as social profiles, making both mobile and desktop applications fast and easy.
Apply Express Global at a Glance
- Delivered via pre-built data integrations with Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud
- Six different languages supported, with more potentially to come: Chinese (Simplified), Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
- Local and cloud resume parsing from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive
- Social profile extraction from LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, Google +
- Once enabled, Apply Express Global automatically triggers from non-English job requisitions
Apply Express Global is immediately available for purchase as a standalone module or as part of the Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform. Once acquired, Talemetry manages the process to activate the solution with Oracle Professional Services and manages the client configuration process.