What's new for 2015? If you are a Talemetry client, a lot! The Winter 2015 release is here and it includes dozens of new features and enhancements.
It represents the first of several releases planned for the year. The new release includes:
- New campaign management capabilities. Centrally track multi-channel recruiting campaigns that can include emails, ads, banners, and more. Track programs executed both within Talemetry and outside of Talemetry.
- Automated emails. Send automatic, targeted candidate email campaigns engaging candidates when they join your talent network, get added to a pipeline, or to a specific job within Talemetry. This saves recruiters time, ensures compliant processes, and is tracked through Talemetry’s advanced visual analytics.
- Scheduled emails. Time targeted mass email campaigns or individual emails scheduled to send at the most optimal time for increased candidate engagement.
- Slot support for auto-posting jobs. Talemetry’s ability to auto-post your ads based on job characteristics is unmatched. Now Talemetry provides support for slot-based contracts to fully optimize your inventory usage.
- Dozens of additional enhancements. A few of the many new enhancements include continued improvements to analytics dashboards, OFCCP and VEVRRA self identify form support, additional job boards, and more.
Talemetry clients automatically get the new features and functionality. If you're interested in learning more about how Talemetry helps some of the worlds largest hiring organizations get more of the right candidates, click here to request a demo.