We’re excited to showcase our enhanced Sourcing and CRM solution for Oracle HCM at the 2015 Oracle HCM Users Group Global Conference (OHUG) June 8-10, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV. Further, we're delighted to have Talemetry clients Royal Bank of Scotland and Seagate presenting case study sessions at the Global Conference this year. Our powerful, integrated sourcing, CRM, and analytics tools enhance Oracle HCM CRM capabilities to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Build robust talent pools
- Pipeline talent against current and future jobs
- Source talent from internal (ATS) and external databases with one intuitive federated search interface
- Capture passive candidates through talent networks
- Engage talent with targeted mass email campaigns
- Get full source-to-hire analytics to measure the effectiveness of recruiting efforts at every level
Our CRM features seamless, two-way sync of jobs and candidates, allowing Oracle recruiting clients to decrease their time-to-hire, improve quality of hires, increase their ability to scale to meet future hiring demands, and quantifiably improve their hiring ROI.
We’re proud to be a major sponsor of the 2015 OHUG Global Conference and will be demonstrating our HCM CRM and Sourcing solution. Talemetry/Oracle HCM clients Royal Bank of Scotland (PeopleSoft) and Seagate (Taleo Cloud Service) will be presenting live case studies detailing the results they’ve achieved through the use of our recruitment marketing solutions.
To learn more about our Oracle HCM CRM solutions, visit Talemetry.com, or engage with us at the OHUG Global Conference, June 8-10, 2015:
- Visit booth #319
- Attend Talemetry Solution Theater Presentation. Monday June 8, 6:30-7:00 PM
- Attend “How Seagate Built an Evergreen Strategic Talent Pool for Current and Future Hiring Needs” Wednesday June 10, 2:15-3:15 PM
- Attend Talemetry Overview and Reception. Wednesday June 10, 3:30-4:00 PM
- Attend “Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Unifies Recruitment Marketing for Increased Candidate Flow and Full Measurability” Wednesday June 10, 4:00-5:00 PM