On October 7, the fifth iteration of the HREvolution un-conference will take place at the McCormick Place Conference Center in Chicago as a prelude to the Annual HR Technology Conference. The HREvolution event allows all constituencies connected to human resources to come together and discuss the future of HR.
Highlights include “Data Driven Employer Branding” with John Sumser, “Future of Work and HR to 2030” with Alexandra Levit, and “60 Minutes to a Better Candidate Experience” with Gerry Crispin and Elaine Orler
Of particular note is the session, “What the CEO Wants,” featuring Mike Psenka, President and CEO of eThority, and Jade Bourelle, CEO of Talemetry, and moderated by Dr. Matthew Stollak, Associate Professor of Business Administration at St. Norbert College.
As organizations strive to meet the challenge of continued growth and development, talent acquisition and leadership are critical. In this free-flowing discussion at HREvolution, topics will include, but are not limited to:
- What HR pros can and should do to have better communication with their CEO
- How HR pros and CEOs can connect
- What issues weigh most heavily on a CEO
- What expectations do CEOs have of HR that not being realized
- Do CEOs have a different relationship or expectations for talent acquisition versus broader HR
- What is the role of departments like IT or marketing in developing a best-in-class talent acquisition function
- What landmines or red flags HR and talent acquisition leaders should look out for when dealing with executive leadership
Given the nature of the HREvolution event, it is expected that there will be heavy audience participation and discussion, and, we hope, a limit to “seat at the table” references.
If you're going to Chicago for HR Tech, make sure to stop by #Booth443 to see Talemetry in action and be entered for a chance to win one of our daily giveaways for an iPad, a giftcard from Tiffany & Co. or $500 cash.