In September, Talemetry threw its hat in the ring to win an Excellence in Technology Award from the Brandon Hall Group. Having briefed BHG over the years and having read their research on recruitment marketing, I truly believe they are one of the few research firms that really "get it."
In the application, we highlighted our strengths in candidate attraction, sourcing, engagement, and candidate experience. We provided real world results from some of our enterprise clients who are doing amazing things with Talemetry's recruitment marketing platform.
Last week, Brandon Hall Group announced that Talemetry had indeed received the highest Gold award for Advancements in Recruitment Marketing Technology. Needless to say, this is a huge validation for Talemetry and our clients. The complete list of winners across all categories can be found here.
The Talemetry recruitment marketing platform integrates with an organization’s existing ATS to enable and optimize pre-applicant candidate attraction, sourcing, engagement, and candidate experience. The platform includes:
- Candidate Attraction Solutions (job board, social network, digital advertising, and agency job distribution)
- Candidate Sourcing and Engagement Solutions (federated search and sourcing, talent networks, candidate campaigning)
- Candidate Experience Solutions (targeted mobile/social career sites, integrated mobile/social online applications)
- Optimized Recruitment Operations (unsurpassed analytics for tracking recruiting results and optimizing performance)
A panel of veteran, independent, senior industry experts and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated Talemetry based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes it unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does Talemetry solve and/or what need does it address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
We were able to show how our clients have used the system to increase the size of their talent pools by nearly 100%. How they are able to post as many as 85% of their jobs without recruiters having to be involved. How they are able to pinpoint where their successful recruiting sources and activities lie and optimize their recruiting based on Talemetry's metrics.
As I said, Brandon Hall Group "gets it," and they are a highly respected HCM analyst firm. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is the most well-known and established research organization in the performance improvement industry. BHG conducts research that drives performance, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
“These award-winning solutions were closely evaluated by our judges for not only their innovation, but the real results they brought to the organizations,” Brandon Hall Group Chief Executive Officer Mike Cooke said. “That is what makes our technology awards program special – connecting creativity and innovation to direct business results.”
Our thanks to BHG for putting on these important awards and to our clients for using Talemetry to achieve such compelling results.